Our clients are all sizes, shapes and physical condition. Each has a different reason for making Get Fit NH part of his or her life. Our training systems allow us to train all our clients safely and effectively, while getting them the results they want and deserve.
But that doesn’t mean we are right for everyone! You can and will find less expensive options out there. When you invest with us, you are getting more than a room full of machines. You are getting professional coaching in a comprehensive and carefully designed system that has been proven over and over again.
Get Fit NH is an invite-only program. The two-week tryout allows you to get in the trenches and see what we are all about. It also allows us to assess if our program is the right long-term fit for each prospective client.
During the two-week tryout our expectations are that each trial client will attend a minimum of 7 out of the 8 available training sessions. This shows us that you are serious about getting results. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis if we are provided with advance notice of an impending schedule conflict.
Attendance alone does not guarantee a spot, as we want to see that you are having fun and bringing positive energy to the group. Complainers and whiners are not allowed!
Note: If you have received a specific membership giveaway through a charity event or other special promotion, the invite process will not apply until the promo membership period has ended.
The Tryout Process:
- When you are serious about getting into the best shape of your life and having a blast doing it, we invite you to choose a place and time, and fill out the registration form.
- After we evaluate your health history you will receive a phone call from our coaches to go over questions we have and make sure we know how best to train you. This is crucial to keep you healthy and injury free, and is one of many things that we do differently.
- We will setup your first training date and make sure you know directions and training times.
- On the first day of your trial you will receive a Welcome Packet and New Member Guide which will further outline the program and the actions you need to take to make your best progress.
- Warning – you will be sore after the first day! It is crucial to your progress that you get in on your next scheduled training time. Change is not always comfortable, but your body will adapt quickly. This is not meant to scare you, but prepare you.
- Over the first week we will send you “homework”, including a 3 day food log, and yes, we do expect you to turn it in!
- During the second week of your tryout you will have the opportunity to discuss with your coaches how you fit into the program and which training package is right for you.
We don’t purposely hide anything from our prospective clients. Getting your body to change takes consistent hard work, and a commitment to yourself. Our program is an investment in yourself and your health. We want you to know what you are getting into – a program that demands a high level of commitment to yourself and to us. You can spin your wheels anywhere, when you are ready for results, come see us.
To activate your free, NO OBLIGATION two week Get Fit NH Tryout, please fill out our Registration Form and we will get right back to you so you can get started!