I want you to take a second and think of your favorite car. It may be a sports car, an antique ride, or maybe it’s a luxury vehicle. Now I want you to think about how you would treat that car if you had it.
- What kind of fuel would you put into this vehicle? The “good stuff” or the “cheap stuff”?
- Would you keep up with the maintenance that goes along with owning an $80,000 machine?
- Would you eat ice cream while driving that car? Or would you fear that you may destroy the interior of your valued possession?
I think you may see where I am going with this metaphor…
Your body is a machine. And I can assure you it is a heck of a lot more valuable then any materialistic possession you’ll ever own. You only get one body and you need to take care of it now, because here is the scary part- ready?
If you don’t take care of your body and give it what it needs you are putting yourself at risk for countless harmful and fatal health risks.
- I’ll start on Monday
- I don’t have time
- Well I train 4X per week so I can eat whatever I want.
There is no time for excuses. At best case scenario we see you for 4 hours a week!
Do you know how many hours are in a week? 168.
That means at BEST case scenario there are 164 OTHER hours during the week where you need to be making conscience and smart decisions.
Because guess what?
You cannot out train poor nutrition. Sorry. It just is not possible. Treat your body like a Camaro.
- Fuel it up with the good stuff- Protein, produce, water
- Train at an absolute minimum twice per week (for best results make that four times per week)
- You don’t want to destroy your interior- so just eat clean
Remember training is forever.
I will see you guys two-four hours a week FOREVER! (Lucky me, huh? …..or lucky you?)
Make it Happen.